Friday, August 15, 2008

Boob Blockers


No this is not something bad or wrong it is the name for a nursing shawl. While I was going through my maternity stage, I saw for the first time a nursing shawl that made it so you can see your baby while you nurse. I immediately wanted one for myself. So I set out to buy one, only to find that they were at least $35. What? I said to myself. But I was in need of one for the weekend. I ended up spending the $35 and buying it. I absolute loved it and don't regret buying it.
However after looking over it with my very talented mother, we figured out how to make our own. A few friends of mine are now pregnant and so I decided to create my own version to give them as gifts. For only a half a days work and a few $ less we finished our first one. It looks really good, if I do say so myself!

No comments:

bright